Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Day One on this voyage

Okay, so now I have joined this Blog revolution. Why? Because I too have a voice that I would like heard. I have opinions, thoughts, and views on life, politics, entertainment andoverall trivalities. So off we go into the vast pale yonder.

So at first this blog will be boring until I get the hang of what I want to say and posting of pics and that sort of thing.

Now I need to figure out how to give you all my profile, of course most of my first readers will be friends and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This BLOG is for family or friends huh......., or STALKERS!!!!!!

LIKE ME....MUUAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

That's right, I've finally found you...after all these years of searching tirelessly for you...i have you in my sights. Well I have your blog in my sights.....well in my sight....i lost the use of one eye freshmen year of college....but you wouldn't know that would you...would you.....WOULD YOU!!!!! NO! Because you stopped talking to me after I tried to seduce you in the bottom of the yellow house....how was I supposed to know you weren't into guys....or your younger brother.....you could have just circled NO on that little note I slipped under your pillow....you didn't have to leave me all alone on the street, wanting nothin but some brotherly love....that is of course unless YOU wanted to offer more....but you did not.....and I must live with that. But I have found you again...and I will chase after you as long as I have breathe....so be ready.....


(DISCLAIMER: None of the above is true in any way...just havin fun on the BLOG.....keeps me busy in between my snood rounds....SO DON'T BE OFFENDED...or I could find your BLOG and make up stories about you....don't tempt me....I play alot of snood, so I have a lot of breaks to write stories....cause I too have a voice to be listened to...muuaaahhhh)

BENDER OUT!