Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

So I've been back at work a week and ready for some more days off. I walk in on Tuesday, fifteen minutesw later I'm thrown into the edit room. Is it sad to be counting down the months starting at 32 months left? In one way going back to Tulsa was a bad idea cause I realize how much i miss it. But with this time left in the AF will get me a Master's, us out of a majority of debt and Dara started on her business as an Arbonne consultant movin on up to Regional Rep. It's a health/beauty company that relies on person to person relations for sales. It's very homeopathic and all natural. Scary what some of the things we people put on our faces and skin in the name of beauty all for Mary Kay, Clarion etc. I'm using an all natural men's shaving gel and it works so well and my neck bumps are going away too, just after one weeks use. So anyway, Baby Boy is growing big in Dara, she's 21 weeks today, just over the half way mark. Some of you friends may know the name but we're trying to keep it secret from family just cause. Oh yeah and it's 82 here today...hot in SA. Ummm, so long for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd post a quick comment as I have a day off today from thesis production shooting. I have never loved tuesdays so much as I do now.....tuesdays are my new jesus...! So I am done shooting my thesis, it went fantastic....i really think i am going to have one of the best movies of the class....and my entire crew agrees, so at least I know its not just me being vain, or big-headed....we'll see tho, now the hard, tedious, annoying, part comes...editing!!! But at least now I'll have time to look at your email and get back to you! Oh yea....the reason i even started writing this post.....what are the chances you are going to tell me the name of your baby boy....i know i'm family and all....but if some people already know, it couldn't hurt to tell me....you know that i can't deal with surprises! Oh and just in case you are open to the idea of being swayed on the name choice, may I suggest the name DAVID....again I am sure you are thinking....this guy is really vain....well.....yea.......but i think it makes great sense. It could be for both sides of the family....me (of course) and also dara's brother....thats such a wonderful homage to keep both sides happy....and you will always have the option to play it off as naming him after the DAVID in the bible.....especially at the baby dedication.....that would sound so nice....naming your first son after the DAVID in the Bible......that would make everyone happy.....cause he's such a wonderful bible character....minus the terry ross part of course....but that explanation would just be a front....everyone would really know that DAVID comes from both me and dara's brother.....or if you prefer.....dara's brother and me....that way it doesn't look like my idea.....well thats it....just mull it over, and you can let me know.....tho i am confident you will do the right thing......and in case you are confused, the right thing would be to name him DAVID.


BENDER OUT!