Saturday, February 19, 2005

Do I really need a title here?

So here it is one day before I turn 27! I don't feel it nor do I think I look it, except for that grey streak in front. No big plans. Dara got me the 'Back to the Future' Trilogy on DVD- one of my all time favs (but she hates anthig 80s) I have Monday and Tuesday of next week off. Don't know what I'll do with all that time but as long as I'm not at work I don't mind. Here's a pic of my lil girl...and yes 100% attitude comes with that beautiful face.


Lady Brianna-quite the Diva!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian,
Happy Birthday. I tried calling Dara the other day but realized I dont have her correct number any more. Hope y'all are doing well.
Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

Ok....no smartass comments this time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!
I love you. Thanks for all the recent help on my script. Hopefully we will be able to collaborate more in the future. And don't worry....with your talents you won't even need me as your "in" to Hollywood......you got it all on your own bro!

by the way...you have a truly beautiful lil' girl.


~BENDER OUT~

Anonymous said...

Yo B--
Love the Blog thing-- I should do one myself someday. Anyways, gotta say happy b-day and I can't weait to see you guys in March.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,

Brianna is a cutie. Brenda, Jasmine and I are looking forward to seeing you guys soon. This blog thing is pretty cool. It gives us a good chance to keep up with you guys and see what is going on in your lives. You are still a young pup at 27. I am looking forward to seeing this gray streak in your hair though.

Later,

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,

Brianna is a cutie. Brenda, Jasmine and I are looking forward to seeing you guys soon. This blog thing is pretty cool. It gives us a good chance to keep up with you guys and see what is going on in your lives. You are still a young pup at 27. I am looking forward to seeing this gray streak in your hair though.

Later,

Jeremy